Monday, March 19, 2012

Human relationships are so challenging. This is not the first time I am making this statement in my blog. I have said it a few times. Relationship problems often make us feel lonely because it makes us feel as though we are unimportant and unwanted. It feels as though we are not important enough to get the cooperation that we need. I realize that I have problems communicating. I realize that I have difficulty expressing and influencing the other person to listen to my opinion. i feel frustrated that the other person is not listening to my problem. I feel frustrated because the other person is not sensitive enough to help me cope with my challenges. I feel lonely. I am stressed. I am emotionally down. I find it hard to smile, I find it hard to be cheerful, I find it hard to stay positive because I am not confident and I feel alone.

No comments: