Sunday, January 01, 2012

Today is the due date! And the boy is still very comfortable in the womb. I don't know if I am imagining things but I feel as though my baby bump has shrunk in size. Perhaps my eyes are playing tricks with me. Perhaps it is just the position and the height of the bump. It is lower now, not so close to the chest as it used to. On a positive note, I don't feel that sick anymore. I believe I am recovering well.

Yesterday, we bought ourselves a vacuum cleaner from electrolux. Leslie was elated over the buy as he believes the machine will make his household chores much more simpler. So today, we decided to use it. I vacuumed the floor while he mopped it. It took us 1 hour plus to clean both upstairs and downstairs but I think it was a job well done. It was a really good exercise for me as I soaked with sweat after the job was done. Despite the hyper activity, there was still no signs of contraction. Hence i believe the baby may just decide to stay a little longer in the womb. Every day, Leslie will ask the baby, hey, when will you decide to come out. If only the baby could let us know. Every day is a guessing game for us. No commitments and promises to anyone for now for we are constantly waiting in anticipation.

No comments: