Friday, December 30, 2011

After weeks of searching, I finally found someone to urut me during my confinement. There are so many massage packages around but I decided to opt for a traditional Malay massage session as I somehow felt that the Malays are more specialized in this matter. Unfortunately, the people I asked did not seem to know of anyone who was good at it. Some spas offered such services but they charged ridiculously high. So after 2 months of searching in vain, I decided to google and found a few names. I decided to call Kak Moon who was highly recommended by one of the blogs and she sounded positively keen to do the job. She charges RM 400 for a package of 3 sessions which includes the massage for the mother, bertungku and mengikat bekung. The package also includes bathing the baby as well as massaging the baby. I think for KL, what she is charging is reasonable as she will come to the house. Hence saving us the trouble to travel as well as petrol. Now all I have to do is to hope that she provides a good service as described by the lady in the blog.

Today is the 30th, two more days before my due date. My tummy gets harder everyday and my clothes especially the pants are getting tighter. I guess this happens as the due date draws nearer. I am feeling pretty uncomfortable and have not been sleeping well. First reason is because I am still sick and the second reason being I seem to be experiencing constipation. Hence i feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I had my hair cut for the 2nd time this month. This time, i made a very bold decision. I have cut my hair short. My neck is no more covered by my hair and I can feel the breeze when the wind blows. It took the hairstylist almost 1 hour to get the job done. It was a little painful to see so much of my hair being snipped off but when I think of the cooling effect, the regret just slips away. Despite having my hair cut short, I still had to change my clothes twice last night due to the sweating. So can you imagine how warm it would be for me if i did not cut my hair?

I can say that I am physically ready for the delivery but I really don't know what to expect when the labour pain begins. Lets pray that everything turns out fine. I am a brave girl. I think I can do it. Just hope that my illness will dissapear before the labour begins.

No comments: