Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I am sick. Not having fever but am down with flu. I have headache, blocked nose and cough. I feel terrible and at the same time frustrated. I could not sleep well last night. I am not sure if I got infected by Leslie's sickness but I am definitely unhappy that I am sick. To add on to my anxiety, my due date is drawing near and I cannot afford to be ill for the nurse warned me yesterday that any form of illness may cause me to be unable to go through natural birth and that the baby will need to be delivered through C-Section which is what I do not wish for.

Nevertheless, I am very thankful for Leslie. He has been a wonderful husband, doing his very best to make me feel better. For example, he took time off from work today to look after me. We went to the market to buy some pork for porridge and he is now cooking for me in the kitchen. Last night, he rubbed oil on my back hoping that it will make me feel better. unfortunately it did not. Nevertheless, I am grateful that I have a husband who cares. He has his weakness but then again, he is doing a lot of things which other men may not do for their wife.

We called the clinic to ask what to do about this flu and the nurse has asked us to go over for a check, hence we will need to go to the clinic after lunch and I hope they can give me something which can boost my recovery. Gosh, I just cannot wait to get rid of this headache. It is really driving me nuts.

No comments: