Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Human relationship is sometimes the hardest to deal with. In some relationships, the easiest way of solving it is by walking out of the relationship. Unfortunately, this method cannot be applied in some relationships because the person is important in your life and you cannot afford to just walk out of it for if you do so, you may just regret it for the rest of your life. I am upset today. I have failed to convince someone to cooperate. I've been trying to instill some positive habits in the person for her betterment but my efforts have not been successful. Perhaps I am using the wrong method but then again, no one else have succeeded in making the person see the importance of changing her bad habits. The last time this person changed her bad habits was when she landed in the hospital for almost a month and almost died. That lesson made her change a little bit. Today was an extremely frustrating day for me. My efforts landed me into a heated argument with her. I felt angry at first but after listening to some of the things she said, I felt hurt. I just do not know what to do anymore. Perhaps i should just let her be. Let her ruin her own life, let her eat whatever she wants. If she does not want to exercise, just ignore her and let her be. Let her end up being bedridden and let the nursing home worry about her needs. I wonder which is more cruel. To let her do whatever she wants now and let her bear the consequences later on her own or to continue to do monitor her movements and diet so that she will not end up being sick and confined to bed. I really don't know and am lost

No comments: