Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gregory loves to sleep in the afternoons and we are not too happy about that because he will be more alert at night and not want to sleep, causing us to not get the rest we need. Gregory sleeps so well in the afternoons that I bet even if earthquake were to happen, he would sleep through. I tried waking him up just now to feed him his milk but all my efforts failed. I hope to find a solution soon otherwise we his parents will very soon turn into zombies.

Today I had my 'tu kah chor' (vinegared pig's trotters) I have been waiting to eat this dish even before I delivered Gregory. Unfortunately, nobody could cook it for me, hence I got Leslie to buy me the ingredients and I finally cooked it yesterday and had my first serving of it today. It was not the best tu kah chor I've eaten but i was satisfied. I guess it did not taste that good because the pig's trotters was too small and the vinegar was too much. Hence I plan to get Leslie to buy me another pig's trotter to add into the vinegar and hopefully the taste would be perfect.

No comments: