Wednesday, January 04, 2012

4th January. Baby still in the womb. Each time we wake up the question that lies in our head would be should Leslie go to work today? His colleagues have asked him to stay at home but then again, if we had listened, imagine how many off days he would have wasted since January the 1st. I believe after the baby is born, he would need to take many off days from time to time especially to bring that little fella to the clinic for check ups and injections.

Of late, I have been feeling a little tired and exhausted. Maybe it is because I've been staying home for too long. It hurts at times when I lie on bed and it takes me some time to adjust to the right position before I can sleep. I dislike waking up to go to the toilet because each time I do so, I will need to readjust myself again in bed. It is also troublesome to sit down at times. Sitting on the wrong position would cause pain at the abdomen. I get heart burns from time to time too and I have somehow lost interest in cooking. I sigh when I think of what to cook probably because I dread the washing up after the cooking. Sounds depressing right? Perhaps that is why it is healthier for women to go to work this days instead of staying at home. Staying at home for too long will just cause us to fall into depression.

Oh when will the baby come?

No comments: