Friday, December 09, 2011

My pink booklet says I am 36 weeks pregnant. My baby bump is still growing and it is beginning to obstruct my movement at times. For example, there are some seats at my office which I cannot get into anymore. Sometimes when I am cooking, the gravy drips on my tummy and burns my skin. I can't walk along narrow paths and I try to park at wider parking lots so that I can easily move in and out of the car. Honestly, I can imagine how inconvenient it is for a person to be obese. It is so difficult to move around with a big tummy. You can't bend and squat whenever you want too. And sometimes little movements can be exhausting.

Anyway, we went to a baby store named little whiz on Tuesday. This shop specializes in selling baby items and most of their customers buy their products through the internet. I am glad that we went to the shop because the owner provided us with very helpful information on practical things to buy. We got the sterilizer and food warmer from her as well as breast pads for breast feeding moms. We have yet to buy the mattress for the baby but there is a strong likelyhood that we may buy it from her as well. To date, I think the mattress will be the most expensive item to buy. It costs around 300 ringgit but it is probably worth it as the lady said the one she is using has lasted her for more than 10 years.

It is hard to believe that the baby will be out in less than a month.

2 comments:

Janice said...

are you talking about natural latex mattress? natural type is better than synthetic type.
as for breast pad I've tried a few, and so far the best is MAM's. very tiny piece and good absorbent, but cost about RM1 for one piece!

jennvaz said...

thanks for the tips. As for the matteress, unfortunately our baby cott has an odd size. Could not find the matteress at little whiz