Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It was definitely not easy at the beginning but I manage to pull through. I would say that I’m more fortunate than many other people because I have friends who supported me in times of difficulty. I graduated in the year 2004 and I’ve been working for almost four years already. Although, I’ve been working for four years already, I’m just starting to see myself the way I sort of visualized myself to be when I was younger. I’m only starting to see myself as a person with a career and a stable income; I can see myself progressing in time to come if I continue to work from where I am at the moment. I know, if I persevere, I should be able to achieve something in time to come. There are ups and down in life but I have nothing serious to complain about. I am generally satisfied with what I have.
I know I have dreams of owning my own restaurant and chalet; it has always been my ideal dream. But then again, I’m in no way frustrated that I’m no where near it. Maybe one may think that I’m not ambitious enough but I don’t see that as a problem. I have learnt to prioritized things, I know what’s important to me most and I to work on achieving it, the only challenge that I foresee myself having is when I cannot have both and need to choose between the two things that are most important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

took this from somebody's msn headline= " don't lost your grip on the dreams of the past, you must fight just to keep them alive"