Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I retract the things I said yesterday. I think I have been an angry person of late. Ever since Dr. Goh insisted that I was stressed, I’ve been stressed. I’ve become easily irritated by petty little matters and have barked at people at times. Sometimes, they deserve it while sometimes they happened to be at the wrong place, the wrong time. Interestingly, my victims thus far have not been any of my students although some of them really do deserve a good lashing.
Why am I so angry? I don’t really know. Sabrina says it has got to be PMS, I’m not sure about that. I do not enjoy being an angry person. The fact that I’m angry actually upsets me and adds on to the stress that I’m experiencing. I am not enjoying a single moment of it, and to make things worst, I seem to be moving away from the kind of emotions I ought to have during this season of Advent. It is not funny at all and it hurts. Perhaps God is teaching me to be wiser, to make me feel the pain? I don’t really know.

No comments: