Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brandy is getting very naughty. She does not obey orders anymore and of late, she sneaks out from the garden to go gallivanting. Her new interest is a tragedy to me as she poses as a nuisance to the neighbors. She entices other dogs by barking at them outside their gates and brings home fleas. Something out there seems to attract her very much but nobody knows what it is. That thing out there seems to be so important that she pushes her way through the fence despite getting herself stuck at times.
Today, my neighbors helped me to seal her little exit. My drug addict neighbor provided me the nettings and iron bars while the Mogan (another neighbor) provided me with the wire to tie the net. I had always disliked my drug addict neighbor because of his irritating habits but he helped me today and that little act of his made a little twist on my perception towards him. He is still annoying and irritating but he has a good heart after all.
I like my neighborhood because despite all the disagreements that we may have towards each other, we still care for all that happens towards one another. Honestly, if anything is to happen to that drug addict neighbor of mine, I would sure miss him. Of course, I do wish him well even if he never changes his ways. Oh by the way, Mogan dislikes that drug addict guy and Mogan and I actually don’t chat and I can’t imagine myself having a cup of coffee with him. So this is how interesting a neighborhood relationship can be. What prevents us from sitting together at the coffee table? I guess it’s what you call ‘ pride’.


Web Counter

No comments: