Thursday, August 07, 2008

What do you do when you have extra money? I have been living on an extremely tight budget for the last two months and suddenly, when I received my salary, I became a spendthrift. I had too much celebration on my mind and just wanted to spend and spend and spend. It is scary to realize that I have the tendency to overspend and that no matter how much I earn, money will never be enough for me and that I'll always want more, more and more.
I guess it's high time for me to end my procrastination and start working on managing my finances or I'll never be able to be financially stable. Time to abstain from certain good things and spend wisely.

Special warm birthday wishes to Ms. Carol PD. May you have a pleasant time today with those who love you and experience God's blessings and love for many more years to come.

2 comments:

InfanT said...

I truly understand that it's really hard to have a strong conscious that we need to save everyday. What to do...Inflation rate in Malaysia is so high.

Every single ringgit i spend, i'll think about it over and over whether it's worth to spend.

jennvaz said...

You are so right......when it comes to money, often I get tempted to work in another country....but then again, is life all about $$?