Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sometimes , with a slip of tongue, I accidentally called him papa. Odd it may seem but he has played a fatherly role in my life throughout my six years in KL. He has been a dear friend and mentor. Someone who believed in me even though I did not believe in myself. He created opportunities for me and trusted me.
He maintains a low profile yet he is inspiring. He has touched the hearts of many and has wiped buckets of their tears away.
Today, he celebrates his birthday. Though I’m nowhere near to celebrate this day with him, I wish him well and that God will continue to bless him with wisdom and strength as he continues to bring joy and hope in the lives of others.



Wishing you Many happy returns for many years to come




FCW!



I shall not mention you age hehehhehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that the buyer of that plant took a shot of it and sent it to you. Haha. . . thought something looks familiar as I see that plant before me. Thank you.
Foreign Chinese Worker!