Thursday, August 07, 2008

Puteri, Girl in Wonderland, Shit that I am and the Empty Bottle graduates this week. They are now grown graduates who will soon be peers with me under the catogory of young working adults. Watching them graduate reminds me that I'm not getting any younger. As much as I'd love to be there to celebrate their achievements, I can't. Nevertheless, I wish them all the best in their future undertakings and may they cherish all the memories they experienced during their campus days. May those experiences be their source of strength as they step into another phrase of life.
Gosh, I really want to toss them up in the sky and hear them scream....sadly I can't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. the empty bottle sounded so familiar.. then i realised hey its me you're referring to! Thanks a lot Jenn.. its really sweet of you! Oh btw, i'm really not an empty bottle anymore.. and hope will not be for a long long time. hehe.. its now quizzical quest ok? lol..
neweys, thanks for everything.. keep in touch always. muah!

giLda Jan said...

thanx jenn! you are gng to celebrate your birthday soon! hehe happy birthday in advance. i just want to be one of the early birds hehe