Monday, August 04, 2008

They say life is beautiful, indeed it is, but when I face trials and turbulences, I have difficulty seeing life to be beautiful.
Some things in life can be changed but not everything can be changed. There are some things that are unchangeable like the attitude of another person. No matter how much effort we put in to help the other person to change for the better, if he or she refuses to accept any suggestion, things will still remain the same.
I am struggling at the moment to love a very stubborn person. My patience is limited and sometimes I just feel like giving up. I have boggled my mind thinking of ways to help the person understand that her action is effecting others but I have yet to succeed. She refuses to listen and is taking everybody’s patience for granted. She knows that we are tolerating her bad habit and do not approve of her behavior yet she makes no effort to make things any easier for us.
Sometimes I feel like being aggressive towards this particular person. I just want to scream and shout and turn violent so that she knows how I feel deep inside. I feel like throwing away all the harmful things that she is consuming but then again, I know that even by me doing so, she is going to look for alternatives to help her sustain this bad habit of hers. I’m at the verge of giving up. I told someone this morning that I might end up needing a psychologist.


Web Counter

No comments: