Friday, August 22, 2008

My phone has not been very friendly these days. I am having problems with it. I can't see the caller's name therefore I would not know who called or miscalled unless I answered the phone. It can be pretty much frustrating and makes me anxious at times especially when I am expecting a call. I tried to detect the source of the problem but failed to identify anything. I really do hope that my phone is not kaputing. I am pretty much comfortable with it and am not really keen on buying a new phone. It is nice to not own a camera phone and be a rare species.

This morning, as I was driving to work, a little pup stood right in the middle of the road and 'did his business' on the road before my car like nothing was wrong at all about it. It was not bothered about being knocked at all. I was not frustrated at all, just amused. Ever since I came back home, I think I am more in control of my temper. I don't loose it that easily, in fact I am sometimes even able to laugh frustrating moments away and I'm happy about it.

Got to go for class!

No comments: