Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am officially sick. After having a clean record of being sick free since Dec 07, I'm finally down with fever and sore throat. What did I do wrong, what did I neglect in my lifestyle to the extend of getting myself sick? I'm not too sure. Anyway, part of me is pretty much glad that I got my fever. I feel normal again.

Meanwhile, I'm glad that petrol is less expensive (though it still is expensive), I'm fed up with people who swear in the name of God to clear their name, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can finish marking all the assignments by this weekend. I choose to be optimistic to believe that 'I CAN DO IT'.

I can't wait for the next semester to come. This semester is ending and I did many mistakes which I wish to improve for the coming semester. I pity my students for having endured my inexperience. It's two more weeks before their final exam and I pray that all of them will be able to do their best and get the results they deserve.

Mom is getting better, she is still in pain but she can at least get up now for toilet. It is a great relieve for me that her condition is improving. I was actually very scared for a while that she would be bed ridden. I don't think I would have been able to cope if it happened.

Happy weekend to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick too...

Faisal Admar said...

This is my first time reading your blog. I got your link from suituapui’s link. Great blog I would say.

I hope you can do better in the next semester… don’t give up as the student would understand okay?

Hope your mom gets well soon. My prayer will be with her.

jennvaz said...

Thank you Faisal. Thx for dropping by =)

Isaac, duduk diam-diam kat XH sajalah, sehingga anda pulih sepenuhnya. Maybe someone nice will cook something good for you? Get well soon.