Thursday, July 03, 2008

Today 2/7/08 is not a good day. I got summoned by the police on my way back from work. It was my fault and I did not argue with the police. I was careless and got caught. I did not negotiate with him. He told me my offence and I nodded my head to accept the summon. Before he handed me the summon, he told me that I should buy myself a 4D.
“You punya kereta bernombor plate 2708. Memang ngam, hari ini memang 2708. You ada beli number ekor? Kalau ada, baik kamu pergi beli, number itu sangat cantik” (your car number plate is 2708 and today’s date is 2708, it’s such a coincidence, you should buy this lucky number)
“Tak payah lah cik, you dah bagi I ang pow besar, tak payah ku pergi beli number 4 ekor tu” ( it’s ok sir, getting your summon is just as good as winning the lottery)
Five minutes after driving off from the scene, I nearly met with an accident. Right in front of my eyes, a motorcyclist skidded. It was a painful fall for him. I was so afraid that another vehicle would hit him. Suddenly, I saw a police with a gun in his hand chasing after the man. Goodness gracious, I was caught between a police chase. The motorcyclist was trying to run away from the police when he skidded. He abandoned his bike and ran into some buildings. The police gave chase. I who saw the whole drama was stunned for a while. Never had I expected myself to witness such a dramatic police chase. I did not stop to watch, I continued my journey and headed home.
What an eventful evening it was

No comments: