Thursday, July 03, 2008

I have a weakness of not knowing how to express my disappointment towards people who have caused me unhappiness. I can’t seem to find the right way to convey my message across to the other party that I am hurt and disappointed. Keeping quiet and not mentioning about it seems to be the safest for me for each time I express my feelings, the outcome is usually negative and eventually, I will feel bad about expressing myself, the thought of “I wish I had not said it” would usually overwhelm me.
I dislike this weakness of mine. I dislike it because I fail to do justice to my own emotional needs. I am unhappy tonight. Perhaps I expect too much of others. Perhaps the 100% that I expect is actually 150% in the other party’s eyes and that 150% is too much to ask for. I am dissatisfied, I want more and I expect more “TLC” if only you could be more sensitive. Material things are not all that I need. I need the personal touch. Maybe I’m depressed……but then again……I don’t think I’m being too demanding.

No comments: