Thursday, July 03, 2008

Puteri my friend is a DJ. She’s been on the job for almost a month now. I heard her on air for the first time today. She is not as good as Patrick Teoh but I’m proud of her. When she first told me that she got the job, I was happy for her. I was happy that she was about to do something she had always wanted to do. She is not lucky, she just put in more effort to get what she wanted and she was accepted.
I’m proud of puteri though I never expressed it to her. As usual, I acted cool and pretended that everyday was just another ordinary day when she broke the news to me. I am not expressive, I don’t go running after people telling them how happy I am for them. You can say that I am stingy with my compliments. Perhaps I need to learn how to be more expressive for the future.
To puteri, I’m proud of you though. For a first time DJ, you are doing fine. Can you please introduce me to the teacher who taught you how to read so well? I want to learn from her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG jenn, how could u post that up? hehehe....

Anonymous said...

What station?

jennvaz said...

Traxx FM. Still on training..