Tuesday, July 08, 2008



Despite getting involved in unpleasant situations like the accident, I guess I ought to be grateful for the many things that surrounds me. I’m very fortunate that the weather has been fine since the day I took the bike to work. I’ve yet to be drenched on the bike while I’m on my way to work and I have not encountered with any difficulties using the bike. I am grateful too for the many people who are concern about me. Grateful that I have people who can offer me advice and help to ease my tension. I am grateful too that Patsy has allowed me to use her son’s bike for such a long period of time. How could I have managed if I did not have these form of assistance? Despite having experienced miserable moments in life, I still consider myself to be very fortunate for there has always been someone to pick me up each time I fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the English proverb says, "Take care of your pennies, the pounds will take care of themselves." If we appreciate all the little things instead of complaining and waiting for things to happen, we will have much to be grateful for...and our lives will be a lot happier!!! And with our positive state of mind, we are more ready to do great things!