Friday, May 09, 2008

9th May 08

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone,
I can see all obstacles, in my way,
I can see clearly now, the rain has gone,
It's gonna be a bright, bright, sun shiny day........

Yes, my unemployment days are over, finally, I am employed. I went for an interview today, it was my first interview in the teaching sector and I got the job. I'll be teaching English in a popular public college and to make things even better, I discovered today that I have four friends working together with me in the same place. The environment looks fun and I believe I will enjoy my job for even the principal and my head of department seemed to be very pleasant people.

I start work on 26th May when the semester begins, God willing, I'll be passionate in what I do. I'm a happy girl today!

11 comments:

mel said...

Congrats, babe! Me happy for you ;)

(gosh, that's the job that I want ...)

Anonymous said...

jenn!! glad to hear from u again. we actually got the offer on the same day. its fate! fate ~ all the best to u too =D update about it ya. im sure ur looking fwd to it..

prove to everyone that we are not the useless ones in the family hehe

hugs+kisses

kenot read fr's blog leh .. fr i wana read ur blog =/

Anonymous said...

oo good, congrats....now don forget your goals and relationship in the midst of busy-ness.

Senor Alejandro

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION JENIFFER!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I hope you will be a happy tutor/lecturer and the students are going to like you. I hope I'll be doing the same thing as you will - working in the teaching sector.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Jenn!!! So you're an English teacher now...like me!!! I love it...and I hope you will too!!!

CSS of UCSI Malaysia said...

Good Luck in ur new job. Congrats. Hope u will enjoy ur work and bring more joy to the office and students, making ur future office environment better. God has His plans for u so continue to believe in Him, trust and patients and u will naturally follow His flow. God Bless - greg-

Janice said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jenn! :)
i'm stil waiting for posting. unknown future~

Anonymous said...

Hey Congratulations!! :) Hope you like what you do.

p/s sorry been quite bz couldn't drp by as often..

CaroL Magdalene said...

Congrats Jenn.
A new challenge awaits for you to discover and may you find the joy in sharing your knowledge to others

Chris Wee SJ said...

There are no 'useless' people around indeed. Haha... because they have brains, ie. more than one, she used your blog to write to me. Very clever indeed, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Jen!! Wow, a very good job, Jen! Congrats again..I know you gona enjoy it

Sory cause now only I get to know abt it, long time no contact you even, quite busy, anyway, all the best to you!

Can't wait to hear abt your teaching experience...guess your experience in CMO will help you to face the student hor...