Thursday, May 08, 2008

TodaY 8th May 08

I am sitting in front of this freakin computer, it's SO SLOW!
And I am outside USM, I can't even find a cyber cafe that has Microsoft Word programme except for this shop, the other shops are meant for surfing and cyber games only, I could not believe it.Outside USMand there is only 1 Cyber Cafe that is usable, how do they actually do their assignments I wonder.

Apologies for not updating my blogs.Reason being, I do not have internet acess, will only consider that when I start earning again. Life has not been boring for me, neither has it been a total fulfillment, all I can say is that I am fitter than I was 2 weeks ago. I have made it a point to jog and hike and thankfully, since last Sat, I have not missed a single day of excercising.Unfortunately, I am still far behind what I used to be, yet I hope that I will persevere and sustain my enthusiasm to stay healthy.

No comments: