Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Somebody please explain....

What's with the "F" word, someone please explain it to me. It's so commonly used nowadays. Is it because it sound's cool? It sounds nice? I just don't understand. Most of the time, the use is grammatically incorrect plus if you match it with the meaning, it does not make any sense, for example:

" 'F***', he won't answer the call"
" That stupid shop is closed, 'WTF'"
" Your 'F*****' car...."

And the interesting part is that some people are so proud to use it that they say the word loud and clear, making sure that no one misses his statement, gheezzzzz........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kekeke fav word kot? luckily i dont "absorb" dat word so much. but i realized i have one in my blog hahaha have a nice weekend jenn!

i had a reli "dontknowhowtodescribehowbad" bad day .. perhaps week. i feel like crying every single second cos i feel like i cant take it any longer.

take care always *hugs*

jennvaz said...

Your bad week sounds really bad huh. I have those bad days too at times and feel like crying. Usually when I experience such moments, I take a break, treat myself well and I usually feel much better after that, enegized to face the challenges.....hope your bad days get over soon.

Janice said...

Well, I prefer a better word for the letter F, which means you and me and everyone. :)