Thursday, March 20, 2008

1000 Hits

My blog had it's 1000th hit last night, I wonder who was the lucky 1000th visitor. To be honest, I don't know who visits my blog except for those who leave their comments like drumsticks, mel, infant, Alex, Jani, Cibol, Isaac, FCW and of course Leslie....I also wonder why do people read my blog, is it because you are interested to know on updates on my life or it's because you find my blog interesting, I don't know. Nevertheless, I'm grateful to have visitors here. I am a dummy when it comes to IT, I know nothing about computer stuffs and to be honest, running this blog has boosted my self esteem. It has always made me feel that I am not really that hopeless when it comes to IT matters.

Anyway, whoever you are, I just want to thank you for having visited my blog, if you are a regular, thank you for wanting to know more about me. Do leave a note though, it'll be nice for me to get to know you as well.

9 comments:

Janice said...

Jen, your blog has been a very good 'food for thoughts' for me.

Would love to see more photos and more updates of you~ :)

Anonymous said...

I love to see your updates and read your posts!

hehe.. good that you don't feel helpless in IT anymore.

Keep blogging!

jennvaz said...

Hi Janice, i'm surprised, glad you find my blog helpful

Mary, thx for being a loyal reader hahahahah

Anonymous said...

hie jenn..was i the 1000th visitor?i visited your blog for the 1st time yesterday..hehehe..and i've finished reading all of ur entries..yes, i like to see your updates and i love the way you write..and those poems,u write your own, right? i like!! hehe..

mel said...

Re: "I also wonder why do people read my blog, is it because you are interested to know on updates on my life or it's because you find my blog interesting, I don't know."

I read your blog cos you're my friend & I like to know what's up with you & also to keep in touch :)

Anonymous said...

hey jenn,

i read your blog too....
: P HaPpy EASTER!!!
see you soon...

jennvaz said...

Hi Princess, you read my blog ah? But never leave any traces wan....

Mel....that's the same reason I read your blog lo....that's why i usually don't bother reading stranger's blog

Hi S. Teo, Thx for your comment. How did you find my blog? Regarding the poems...depends, some I write on my own, some are writen by others but I usually quote the author if it's another person's poem. Anyway, do continue to leave your comments here, it can be a good way to start a new friendship =)

Bengbeng said...

I surf but do not always comment but I do read. You write good stuff and yr vocabulary is wide. perhaps that is why often I find you chose the most suitable word. in my eyes, yr blog is a creditable read. yr blog has a 'fresh air' to it again perhaps due to your youth. omg i sound like a ninety year old uncle. :)

forgive my bluntness. i am always like this-long winded

jennvaz said...

Hi thanks beng Beng for your encouraging comment. You sound like someone who reflects alot. It would be lovely to hear more of your opinions, perhaps it might inspire me too?