Friday, December 07, 2007

Leaving KL


Br. Sebastian had insisted that he should take me out for a meal before I leave. So last night, we went out for a meal together, just the two of us. We went to "South Pacific" a chinese shop in PJ New Town. Brother told me to order whatever I wanted but I opted for their signature dish which was the "Seafood Yee Mee" and it was muy rica, Brother himself was surprised that it tasted so good. His appetite was good and we ordered another plate of noodle, "fried glass noodle" which was also tasty. After dinner, Brother insisted that we go for dessert, so we ended up having A & W Float.

It was a pretty pleasant outing for me and I thought it was a very sweet gesture for him to bring me out. I feel being loved and I thank Brother for making my evening delightful in the most simplest way.

I'll be leaving KL soon in 2 weeks time. I'm going home for Christmas and won't be coming back to stay in KL anymore. I am looking forward to going back home though i cannot deny that I am going to miss many things in KL especially friends.

Having stayed in KL since 2001, KL has become my home. Most of my close friends live in KL and i really wonder if I'm going to be bored when i go back to Penang. I cannot deny that I'm scared of what lies ahead for me in Penang. I'm uncertain about my future and my career, dreaming is easy but making my dream come true is going to be pretty much challenging. I'm hoping for the best when I return to my family and I really do need change my ways if I want to have a bright future. Pray that I will do the right things in life.


(my farewell cake at ASAYO)

Web Counter

3 comments:

Pete said...

When I left you guys and girls for Sarawak, I did feel a certain degree of loneliness and longing for the first few weeks. However, it wasn't long before I picked myself up and got on with life. Nothing special or anything like that happened to help me on my way, it just came naturally. I guess human beings do have the ability to adjust themselves in any circumstances... if we didn't, we wouldn't be able to step up the top of the evolutionary ladder, would we? Poor impersonation of Darwin aside, I think you'll do well in whatever you decide to do. Cheers!

-pete

jennvaz said...

THank you Pete, perhaps you could share with me a tip or two on teaching. I might actually move into that field :Þ

Pete said...

Let me tell you something about being a teacher: The pay's lousy and you have to deal with the weird problems students have. And if you're good at your job, you will be rewarded with more work. So my tip would be... don't teach if you plan on getting rich, but teach if you plan to enrich others. Also, find out what really works for your students & keep up with the times! Students love teachers who are authoritative but at the same time, understand their world. Las but not least, read Tuesdays with Morrie for more insight on the bond between teachers and students :)