Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Eeeeyeeerrrrrr


I am sick, was the BBQ the culprit? Well I doubt it. It all started with sore throat on Tuesday, followed by a slight hint of fever on Wednesday. I did not really bother to do anything about it as I thought it was not serious. On Thursday, I realized that I was really getting sick; I felt dizzy on my way to work and did not have the appetite to eat anything. In the evenings around 6pm, I’ll have some rashes on my arms and legs and I found it simply disturbing, especially to have the rashes. So this morning, I decided to go to the doctor, reasons were simple, I was very much disturbed by the rashes and I did not want to spend the last few weeks in KL sick.
The doctor gave me the usual medication and I went back home. She told me that the rash I had was due to heat, nothing to worry about. I tried to rest but could not, so I decided to settle some unfinished paperwork, much to my horror, red spots (not so little this time) begin to appear on my arms. Red spots all over my body …… eyeeerrrr …….. geli …….. wild thoughts rushed into my head, what the hell is this? Am I getting Chicken pox? Measles? ....Monster used to tease me that I had the rashes because I was dirty and or because I’m having STD and it irritates me, to think that I’m dirty.

I rushed myself to the clinic, went to the doctor to show her my rashes. She smiled and gave me assurance that it’s just a common rash, probably because I was exposed to something that I was allergic to. I’m still having that rash and I find it so irritating….lets pray that it disappears by this evening. Other then the rashes, I feel perfectly normal except for the flu that I’m having. Please let me get well fast, there’s so much I want to do before 20th December!

(my disgusting rash)

No comments: