Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am anxious. I've been looking forward for this day to come. Tomorrow, I'm going to KL again, to meet my husband. I'm happy to be meeting him again after two weeks. It's interesting that I tend to miss him more after we got married though our daily routine is still very much the same as how it used to be.
Prior to the wedding, after we got registered through the civil registration, I found it very odd to tell people that Leslie is my husband but somehow right after the wedding mass, I had no problem addressing him as my husband. I wonder what made that change within me.
I'm going to KL, catching the earliest bus I can get after work. I look forward for tomorrow to come.

2 comments:

Janice said...

same, I also felt awkward to tell other ppl that I'm married and he's my husband after registration. After married, its just so natural. :)
two weeks can be a little torture for newly wed like you two. ^^

alexander lee said...

hmm, the subtle difference.....wanna take up the love dare challenge?