Friday, January 23, 2009

Yesterday, while finalizing the marks, I lost control of my stress. Suddenly, I felt like going crazy. I almost went nuts without knowing the exact reason. I stopped my work and went to take a bath. I took the body scrub which Sheau Yuen gave me and gave myself a good scrub. Bet when Sheau Yuen gave me the body scrub, she never imagined it to provide me with such a great feeling. It felt heavenly. I felt as if I did not want to leave the bathroom. Never in my life had I felt so good while taking a bath.
I love my job. It is not too bad but marking makes me sick. It makes us want to quit our job. It’s such a stressful task to mark within such a short period of time with responsibility. I’m glad everything is over. My mind is finally at peace once again. I can now dance to the rhythm that nature makes. I hear birds singing once again.

No comments: