Monday, October 13, 2008

I now have an oven at home, thanks to Christine who partially paid for it. Last weekend, I decided to spend some time baking. On Saturday, I baked some muffins and it turned out ok. Mom thought it was the neighbours who was baking and when she found out that the smell came from our own house, she was pleasantly surprised. Yesterday, I baked some cream puffs. Though it was not perfect, I was pretty much contented with my first attempt. I am beginning to gain back my interest in cooking. It is good because it makes me happy and satisfied. However, it is bad for my weight as I don't want to gain back the weight that I manage to shed for the past 5 months.
Planning to bake chocolate muffins tomorrow. Hope it turns out great.

5 comments:

InfanT said...

that's nice. I'm planning to get an oven for our new place as well. If you want more recipes, contact my mom. She has lots of recipes. Andrew enjoys her chocolate cookies.
Happy baking!

jennvaz said...

Hahahahahaha.....sure I will. Heard you will be back this month? Since it's your own house and you are going to live there for a long time,get an oven with a grill, it's really useful especially when preparing for dinner for two hehehehe

giLda Jan said...

open a bakery hehehe =D

jennvaz said...

tada boleh lah Gil, mana ada duit buat modal?

~dolph~ said...

Haha...I can smell it from Bangi dy.....Yummy...=P POst up some pics of ur hard-work..=P