Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have yet to fully read today's papers but I was a little shocked by the headlines. Why send those three people to ISA? The politics in the country is getting more and more fired up. I wonder if it's a good sign or not. Talk to people and you will hear different opinions. If you ask me, I'm not sure about the future of our country. It can go either way.

I also read that 'the Sun' was issued a warning letter. Is it that wrong to write about the truth? Such a shame. The truth ought to be revealed, why should citizens be protected from the ugly side of the country? One of the topics highlighted by fellow lecturers yesterday was the RM 160 K gift given to an MB by a private firm. If the newspaper had not published news of this sort, how would we Malaysians know about the realities?

Politics....haish.....

1 comment:

zewt said...

in this day and age, we should all be aware of politics. after all, our future is in it.