Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Everyone is telling me that I should watch ‘Money Still Not Enough’. because it reflects very much on reality. Many said they cried and was touched by the movie but I wondered what happens after that. Often, we cry when we watch movies that reflects upon our personal life. We feel good after that and say it is a very good movie, however, I wonder if that movie really leaves any impact because we still continue to stick to our old ways and habits……..
Today is a public holiday but I had moderation for my exam scripts at my colleague’s house. Before I went to her place, I decided to have my breakfast in Taman Lip Sin in a coffee shop located at the ground floor of some flats. As I was waiting for my prawn mee to come, I suddenly felt lonely. Everyone seemed to have companions to have their breakfast with. A young couple who shared the table with me discussed about what to buy from the market and cook for lunch. For a while, I wished that I had someone too to spend my holiday with.
The semester break is drawing near. My colleagues have all applied for their leaves. Everyone has a plan for the holidays except for me. I am tired of tasks and responsibilities, I just want to take a break to relax and do some things for myself but what can I do? I am partially frustrated and bitter that I have limited of control towards things due to circumstances.
I do not dislike Penang, I do not dislike my job but suddenly I wonder what happened to my dreams? I seemed to have lost the enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenn! Nice blog. It's been a long time since our ye-olde CSSUPM days... I'm sure that you still remember me, right? How's life getting on? Yup, I've been in touch with Bro. DJ Pereira.

Bro. John Tasan
jntsnx@yahoo.com
P/S: Kindly visit our Parish Church at http://gerejakatolikstann.blogspot.com. If time permits, I'll create our village chapel's blog in the future.

jennvaz said...

Hi John,

It's wonderful to have you dropping by. How can I not remember you? Hope you are keeping well. Hope to meet up someday, meanwhile, keep in touch!