Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Brandy in the house

I have adopted a puppy. An uncle found her abandoned at the market and took her home. He offered the pup to Simmi who eventually convinced me to keep her.

Kugan, Simmi's husband helped me to bring it to the vet and get some essential items for the pup and it costs me RM 200 ++ in total. It's pretty much a pinch but papa and Patsy seems very happy to have Brandy in the house. Patsy keeps on saying 'Haiyo, you are so cute!' and papa tries to pat her each time she lingers around his side.

Mum is not too happy to have Brandy in the house. She keeps on saying negative things like, so dirty, so expensive, her presence will attract all the male dogs, troublesome.....blah...blah...blah but honestly speaking, I sense that she enjoys having Brandy in the house too.

Brandy is a happy pup. I hope she remains happy as she grows. She was too active, I could not get a proper shot of her. All I can say is that 'She is very CUTE!' Why of all names Brandy? Well....we just could not think of a proper name for her when she came and she tried to lick the Brandy bottle. So Simmi suggested that we call her that.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Do you have photos of Brandy?? I love dogs!

jennvaz said...

unfortunately I don't. She just won't keep still for a shot