Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BLANK
This is my state of mind as I write this post. I cannot find words to fill in the empty post yet my mind is not empty. Perhaps it's too many things in my head and I'm a little tired. Shoot the haze for creating a dull atmosphere!
Meanwhile, thank you all for remembering me as I step closer to 30. I'm amazed that some of you actually know the day I was born and although it was a peaceful and quiet 9th August, I enjoyed myself very much. China let off some firworks in conjunction with my birthday, did you see it?

4 comments:

mel said...

Not only China, Singapore too ;-)

jennvaz said...

Since the day i was born hahahaha

Anonymous said...

9 Aug was your bday right? i saw on facebook that it is 9 Aug.. hope that's correct.

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday greetings and all good wishes for the year ahead. Don't worry! Look on the bright side - I'll be 56 this year! LOL!!! Haven't seen u around my blog for quite sometime, Hope u're doing fine.

suituapui