Friday, July 04, 2008

Remembering Xavier Hall



I wonder how are they? This picture was taken during my last visit to KL. Will I ever get to take this picture again? I think not but I guess taking a picture of this kind is possible if the new residents are sociable enough. There is no denying that I do miss that home. I wish all the remaining residents are living the very best out of their lives.

Hmmm....I'm very curious to know how my bunga rayas and chili plant is doing. I know my morning glory is no more glorifying but I do hope the bunga rayas have started to flower.

6 comments:

mel said...

The bunga raya are prospering. Some large bright flowers. Can't remember seeing any chillis ... maybe I just didn't notice.

jennvaz said...

hm.... what colors are the flowers? It's from the Orang Asli Village, there's suppose to be many colors....

Chillis are in the backyard.

mel said...

Fuchsia. Ok, will check on the chillis & let you know.

Anonymous said...

Awwww jennnn.........

jennvaz said...

WHAT AWWWWW? As if you don't? hehehhehe

mel said...

I can't find any chillis, but lotsa lime.