Monday, July 14, 2008



Every Monday, I drag myself out of bed, wishing that we had 48hours a day during the weekends. Weekends are never enough for me. They pass by too quickly and before you know it, black Monday is approaching.
Last weekend was most fulfilling for me. He paid me a surprise visit and we did all we could to spend precious moments together. I really missed him since coming home to live in Penang. I missed having someone to talk and share things with. I was not prepared for his arrival, and I had many other things to do but I’m glad he came. It was sad to say goodbye yesterday, sad to see my happy weekend coming to an end. But then again, I’m glad and grateful that I got to see him, glad that I at least had the opportunity to spend some time with him. I don’t know when will we meet again, I guess this is the disadvantage of having a distanced relationship. People often say it will never work. I don’t know but I trust God to guide us through.

(Monday mornings...sigh...picture from the net)

No comments: