Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I am grateful for the many people who has shown love and has cared for me in this journey of life. I'm grateful for friends who call to check if I'm ok, to offer assistance when I'm in need. Life at the moment is not a leisure for me but yet I am grateful because I have lovely people around me, to help me through the difficult moments, to lighten my burden. I am struggling with work at the moment but I know that I'll be even more worst off if I did not know all these kind people.

I guess God has His own way of caring for me. He puts me through the difficult moments, yet He sends His angels to journey with me so that I may understand and appreciate life better. My one week of work has thought me about humility. I learned to acknowledge the goodness in people, to respect them for the being that they are. My journey is still long, but I see a purpose in my life.

No comments: