Friday, April 18, 2008

Until we meet again....


Goodbyes are always difficult to say, especially to the people you love. Often, we take people’s presence for granted and when it’s time to say goodbye, we wish we had spent more time together. Leaving Xavier Hall was in fact difficult for me. I had become accustomed to the place I called my second home. It was a comfortable dwelling place with many other residents to have as companions. I have left the place for four months already but my heart still very much remains in Xavier Hall and I do miss the days spent there.
Today, Gilda will be leaving KL and Xavier Hall after three years. When I moved into XH last year around this time, it was Gilda and Jo who welcomed me into the place and helped me get adjusted. I hope she has a memorable farewell. Xavier Hall is definitely going to miss her. Her very permanent smiley face and loud cheerful laughter has through the years brightened XH. It’s such a pity that I could not be present to say goodbye. Nevertheless, I wish her happiness in life and may she continue to be a sunshine in everyone’s heart bringing much joy and laugher in the lives of those she meets.


Goodbye Gilda Jan, and until we meet again, God bless. I’m waiting for you to come to Penang.

3 comments:

Chris Wee SJ said...

"Loud cheerful laughter... " apt description, and I told her she would be back soon to start working. haha... Speaking of Jo, saw her last night at MidV while hunting for dinner. I really hope to see a different XH next sem. Just letting this sem to pass its time.

jennvaz said...

About her coming back, I'm not too sure actually ahahaha

Anonymous said...

haha gossip about me pulak hehe jenn!!! wana cry d .. kenapa semua bid me farewell in a very "touching" way ~ huhu