Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some of you may be wondering what am I up to now that I'm back home. So here are some updates.......

  1. I miss KL for many, many, many reasons that I can't find time to list down and I don't think it's that important for me to announce.
  2. Yet, I'm glad to be home in the Island of Penang, to the place where people are helpful and friendly and less culculative, of course the motorcyclist drives me nuts at times but I can tolerate that. Penang is where the opposition party rulez...I'm rather keen to see what the new government has to offer.
  3. I'm busy doing housework, a neverending task in Penang...
  4. I'm job hunting, and is currently very loyal to the newspapers, hoping to find good job opportunities.

So, please pray for me. I really need lots of guidance at the moment

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try www.jenjobs.com...

Anonymous said...

All the best in your job hunting. Yes will pray for you.

jennvaz said...

thank you Mary and Isaac....jenjobs.com....hmmm...what and irony