Saturday, April 26, 2008

22 April 08

According to somebody and somebody else, the dentist who treated me this morning was the most eligible bachelor dentist. He has the cutest butt in faculty even though he had put on some weight since last semester. He is the kindest and the most caring dentist in the faculty and somebody would want to have him as her future husband if she had a choice.

Yes that was how the students at Xavier Hall described my dentist and guess what, I missed it all. I was not aware of all these, therefore I did not realize that he had a cute butt and that he was that charming. Nevertheless, I think I was lucky to have him as my doctor because he managed to remove my problematic wisdom tooth without having to cut my gum. Though his four attempts to dig my teeth out did scare the hell out of me, I am glad that I did not have to pay a single cent for the treatment, thanks to Ai Ling for setting up a date for me with this cute doctor.

Thanks to the numbness from the treatment, the students at Xavier Hall enjoyed a good lunch with best compliments from me. I was high on ecstasy after the treatment. I just wanted to celebrate. I drove to PJ Old Town market, bought 1 whole chicken, 2 bitter gourds, 3 tofu’s and 1 salted fish, 10 eggs, 1 kilo of rice and whipped up a surprisingly delicious lunch for the residents in the house. I fed around 15 hungry girls that afternoon. It was indeed satisfying but shocking. I never expected myself to do something as crazy as that.

After lunch was over and everyone had gone for their exams, the numbness left and hell broke loose. The pain was unbearable. As I sat in KFC watching Isaac eat his fried chicken, I wanted to just swallow painkillers…..the pain is still unbearable but I guess it would have been worst if it was a surgery.

No comments: