Monday, March 24, 2008

Christ Has Risen

Happy Easter! Thank you to all who remembered me during this special moment. Somehow, every Easter sms from different individuals meant a lot to me. My Easter smses reduced by half this year, many who used to send messages on such occasions have stopped doing so. Did it stop because I left my job in KL? Is it because I am now absent in their lives? Or it just so happen that they decided to save some credit…..I could not help it but wonder why.? I’m not really particular about these matters actually, but it was too obvious to be unnoticed.
Nevertheless, I was really happy to have received some really unexpected Easter greetings from people whom I rarely stayed in touch with like Roy Martin and Heldah. I was overwhelmed that they still remembered me. I also received some greetings from a few unknown numbers and finally from some very dear friends (you know who you are). Thank you very much for your Easter greetings and I hope this Easter brings some meaning in your life.
2008 has been a challenging year for me with dramatic changes taking place. It started off with me leaving KL, now, I’m in Australia experiencing a whole new environment and soon, I will be returning to Malaysia to start a new career and to be honest, I’m very fearful of what is going to take place in my life in two months time. Everything is so uncertain, I wished I could be more confident about my future.
The experience of Easter this year has been very different from the past. For the past few weeks, I saw myself as a very broken being. I was very frustrated with myself for the many things that I could have but did not do. This Easter, I see hope, I see the second chance in my life, an opportunity to make things right. I’m very determined to focus on a few things to get it right. I have come to realized that I can’t have the best of everything and I need to prioritize. Perhaps its time to let go of some things.



Please keep me in prayer.

( Spring, a sign of new life)

3 comments:

mel said...

Blessed Easter, woman! ... & from your blog posts, it sure looks like it is haha!

Chris Wee SJ said...

Guess I warned you earlier about campus ministry, that we will be a "forgotten" persons once we are over with it. Life is not making people remember us... it is about through them we discover who we are. Our security should not be relied on them but on our risen Lord.

jennvaz said...

Actually I had expected it and am used to it. I totally agree with you Fr.

Thx Mel