Sunday, January 27, 2008

A letter

27 January 08

To my dear friend,

Of late you have been very unkind towards one of your very good friend. You have ignored her presence and have diverted all the attention that you used to shower her with towards another friend.

I guess there has to be a reason to why you are ignoring her. Perhaps she made you angry, perhaps she is just being unlucky because she reminds you of something that you do not wish to remember.

Your friend has no guts to tell you this but she is very hurt by your coldness towards her. She cannot understand why your friendship has been abandoned for unknown reasons. As she craves for you to return, she begins to be frustrated as she sees you spending more time with the other friend. Jealousy you may call it, but each time she sees both of you together, her heart aches more. She finds it difficult to face your new found best friend.

It saddens me to see what has happened to such a beautiful friendship. Such a shame to see someone so cheerful suddenly become depressed. I am far away but I hope you will be kind enough to be compassionate towards your friend. I am not asking you to abandon your new found friend but I hope you will not just dump your old friend and leave her such great pain……I wish not to suffer such similar fate in our relationship.


Yours Truly
A friend to both of you

1 comment:

Janice said...

sometimes things are not what we see...