Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Board game or Bored game?


Tonight I'm going to play scrabble with Audrey and Mel. I don't know if Dora is going to join us yet but even if she doesn't we are going to go ahead. It's been ages since I last played scrabble, I am a little bit anxious about it. Partly is because I don't master English as well as I used to and my vocabulary is becoming very weak. Audrey and Mel reads alot therefore I can already forsee that I'm going to be the looser tonight unless I play intelligently and conquer all the bonus points on the board.

I played alot of scrabble when I was in secondary school but stopped after I entered University. None of my friends thought they were worthy enough to be playing scrabble with me (which is so untrue) while I on the other hand disliked to think during my free time, therefore I opted for other things to do in order to kill time.

Tonight is the night I feel the scrabble board again after many years. I hope we enjoy ourselves tonight so that we can play board games more regularly. Audrey and Mel will bring pizza over while I've got some Shandy chilled in the fridge for us and some pork crackers from Thailand to munch along with our game.

6 comments:

drumsticks said...

Hey Hey.. :)

Scrabbles ah? Got win or not?

Wei, wanna play wit u oso.. er.. u will win for sure. ^^

mel said...

We played everything except Scrabble in the end as neither of us had our boards at home with us.

& Jenn was on a roll! She kept winning. Thankfully no $$$ involved or I would have lost my car to her.

drumsticks said...

oohh ic.. :)

just the 3 of u?

then mel u stayed over there?

jennvaz said...

Hahhahaa, Mary, wanna join us next time? That nite i discovered that even playing the lame games can be fun. Guess what we played mary, snake and ladder.... muahahaha!

mel said...

Mary, nope, I didn't stay over 'cos I only live 15 minutes away.

Jenn loves Snakes & Ladders because she won SO EASILY! Heaven is on the side of campus ministers.

jennvaz said...

so mel....are you considering about taking over my job? =Þ
Muahahahaha....