Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am angry......

I just had the worst lunch in my whole entire life. And it cost me RM 6. I can’t believe I was such a fool to have bought food from that shop. I took rice, a chicken curry and vegetable salad. The salad tasted weird and the curry was horrible. I felt so bad over what I ate that I nearly threw up. I will never ever go back to that shop again. I think it’s going to be pretty challenging for me to think of what I’m going to eat for dinner.

I wonder if they even wash their food before cooking it. Am feeling very sick now.

I am actually very angry, i feel cheated and i can't believe people can actually sell such uneatable food to others. How could the city council even give them the license to sell such unhygienic food? I found a cockroach egg and hair in my curry! It was a restaurant and not some stall by the street. Such a shame.....I'm very upset.....too bad I forgot the name of the shop or else I would name it here. It's located near my office at Lebuh Ampang. One of the many Indian Restaurant's located on that street.

No comments: