Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm trying to adapt to the idea that I'm an adult. Perhaps it is because I'm the youngest in the family and that is why I often find it odd to accept adult thoughts for example saving for the future and also to start building a family.

It may sound odd to some of you but I do have a desire to have a child. I can't really identify what influenced me to have that desire but I'm actually hoping that we will get pregnant soon. I was not depressed when I had my miscarriage but once a while when I think about it I actually feel sad. I feel sad that I lost it and I wonder if we will ever get a second chance again. I have begun to give up on things that I pretty much like i.e alcoholic drinks and also refrain myself from extreme movements like climbing, chopping things, carry heavyweights..........(you guys know lah what kind of unladylike things Jenn is capable of doing) for fear that I would repeat the same mistake again. Am I being a paranoid? I don't know.

I continue to live life everyday like how I usually do but I do hope that you will keep us in your prayer and that we be ready to accept what God has in store for us and do the right things.

2 comments:

mary said...

Dear Jenn,
I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage.. :( It must be really sad, am glad you're taking it positively and trusting God. hmm, it's quite a normal thing i guess, to want to start a family and have children. Perhaps for us Christians, we act as God's carer to bring a beautiful soul and life into a world.. and in turn children are blessings and gift from God.. Yeah, will pray for you and Leslie =) Wow... you carry heavyweights and chopping things? hmm.. yea, its a good idea to take care and not do those things now... don't worry, you're not paranoid.. just being careful.. which is great! :) Guess its all part of God's plan and will.. even having children. Don't worry, i am sure you'll be blessed with a child if that's God's will for you. Will keep you and Leslie in prayers.

jennvaz said...

Thank you Mary although I'm wondering 'which Mary' hehe. The heavyweights are actually heavy things lah haha. Thanks for keeping us in prayer