Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Do we know what we are doing?
Why are we such critical people?
Perhaps criticising others boosts our own esteem.
Sometimes I think we are 'syiok sendiri'
Believing that we are doing good when
We are just selfish people who only care about ourselves.
Question my intentions and I discover that
I am noble because it makes me feel good being the noble one
Do I really care about what others feel?
Perhaps not. I just want to look good in their eyes.
It just feels good to show people that
I AM NOBLE, I AM HOLY, I AM A GOOD CATHOLIC
It just excites me to see myself inspiring people
Are my intentions sincere?
-confession of a butt kisser-
I don't know why and how I wrote this.
I was just thinking of
something and of someone when
I suddenly clicked on to type this on my post.
It was done within 5 minutes.
I am leaving it as it is.
Perhaps I will edit it in future, perhaps I will leave it as it is.
For now, I'm just letting it be.
It is purely unedited, not even grammatically corrected.

1 comment:

jani said...

I agree with it, somehow. Being good, being holy, being this and that, sometimes its just because we want to show other people that how 'good' we are. Low self esteem plays great part of it.


Oh well I paused for few minutes to think over should I put 'most of the times, at times, or sometimes'. :p