Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why the sudden silence?
I am preparing for marriage, yes I have gone for the weekend for the engaged and we are working towards marriage. Why the sudden silence in my blog? It is not because life is dull and uninteresting. it is just that my present thoughts are not appropriate to be made public. I still continue to think alot, I often do reflections but they are so personal that I don't think it's fair for me to write it down for others to read. I would not be doing justice to my other half. Therefore, my apologies for the long silence

5 comments:

Kim said...

Wah, congrats. When's the special day?? I'll be waiting for the invitation ;)

InfanT said...

Enjoy the process of preparing the wedding.
God bless!

jennvaz said...

Thanks Fern. Will definately be consulting you on certain matters.

Kim, don't worry, you are definately on our guest list.Wait for the invitation but you can start saving for the trip to Penang now. Bring your old faithful camera along hahahahahaha

Iris said...

Jenn, will keep you and Leslie in prayers.

oink said...

Congratulations....Absolutely wonderful and fantastic news!!!
May God bless the two of you with a great journey before you! :)