Friday, February 20, 2009

It was a fruitful trip. I am surprised myself by how much I gained from the trip. I achieved almost everything I wanted from the trip and even got myself a bonus or two from it.
Firstly, I managed to meet up with many people within the five days starting from people in the chapel, my ex-boss, XH friends, XH housemates, ex-colleagues, ex-roommate, boyfriend, sister and family etc. I even got to stay over at Dora’s and my sister’s house. Minus the people at the chapel, I met up with at least 20 people and I do consider that as an achievement. Of course, there were many other people whom I wanted to meet but did not have the opportunity to do so due to many reasons.
Besides meeting people, I also got some chores done, I had everything I planned to do done except for closing a bank account which I later opted to keep. Firstly, I was lucky enough to celebrate Iris’s birthday with her. Then I managed to finally open a bank account which took me five years to open (the administration staff tried again to delay the process but since I did my homework, I managed to persuade them to finally open the account for me). I also managed to get my teeth scaled on the final day of my trip. Besides that, I also got to get rid of the cracks on my heels. My feet now looks so different from how it has been for the past many years, it looks lovely in my eyes.
Nothing that I gained from the trip can be shown to people in Penang for all that was gained were matters that are only meaningful to me. Friends in Penang may not be able to understand the goodness of this trip and I have nothing to show off to them, yet I am so happy that I took my leave and made the trip possible. Thank you everyone who contributed in making this trip meaningful.

7 comments:

Iris said...

Jenn,happy that you enjoyed your trip here.Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me and also all those moments together =)

I enjoyed your company =)

InfanT said...

well done!!!
but but but i wanan know how u get rid of the cracks?

Anonymous said...

hmm.. guess your trip is to kl?

i'm going to pg this wkend.. (28/2 - 1/3). if you're free, we can meet up. :)

jennvaz said...

You are welcome Iris
How did I get rid of the cracks? There was a counter outside jusco in Mid Valley, they specialize in doing it. Cost around RM 35 for both legs
Mary, mary. I sure want to meet up with you, you have my number, just call me!

Anonymous said...

fuyoooh

Anonymous said...

u in KL? Dun want to meet me ah?

jennvaz said...

I want to meet you but.......I did not have the means...will meet up when I'm down again