Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been looking at CSS UPM's updates and I remember those good old days when I was still a student. I remember those friends. It was good times. As I look at the current CSS activities, a certain sense of envy sips into me. I wish I was there too.

Last Friday, my supervisor approached me. She asked if I could support a group she was starting. It was not CSS but something else and ironically, it was a mandarin speaking group. Yes, the English lecturers want to start a mandarin group. It's not a joke.

I don't know what to expect. We are going to do something different from the norm. Is it a wise move? I don't know, am I doing the right thing? I don't know. All I can say is that I think KL is becoming history. I am beginning to get involve in projects. I hope I do it right.

No comments: