Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I walked up to my office this morning and I heard the dripping sound. Deep inside, I hoped my intsinct was wrong. I walked further and I saw water dripping down the stairs. I kept my fingers crossed as I walked pass the pool of water. I opened my staff room door and I found my room flooded with water. Water was dripping from the ceiling and the whole room was wet. The room became the perfect breeding ground for frogs.

I did not know if I should laugh or cry. I had filed complains regarding the leakage in our room and often we were told that nothing much could be done. All the person in charge would say was 'so what do you want me to do?' Honestly, I was irritated by how the responsible individuals responded to the matter and how they left the problem unattended to.

I was secretly delighted when I saw the mess in my room. Finally, the worst has happened and they definitely have to do something. Today has been far from pleasant. I had to move from my room and bunk in at the meeting room. Our things are in a mess. I hope what happened over the night is going to be a blessing is disguise. Rumours say that they are going to relocate us. The rooms look better than my old room and I really hope we will get to use it......what a day!
(muffins for the cleaners who helped to clear the mess)

No comments: